Regional / Stake Conference... My "To Do" List

Conference was great today!  John & I always pray daily, morning & night for each of our children and grandchildren.  I going to begin to ask daily about what I can do to be of help to each of my children and grandchildren.

I was prompted during the talks to check the Church Distribution website for gospel books for my grandchildren to keep at the house.  I'll look for Family Home Evening resources to give as gifts to each of my children.

I'm going to be more diligent about praying for my students. I may be the only "Mormon" they know. What kind of example am I????  I'm going to be kinder. I'm going to reach out to them individually before the end of the semester & let them know that they are of great worth. 

I'm going to pray for more missionary experiences.  John placed 15 Books of Mormon when visiting a friend's Sunday School class.  It was wonderful to watch him teach.  We've been invited back to share more about our faith.  We left that experience knowing that we want to go on a proselyting mission when retirement rolls around.

Jonathan gets his helmet tomorrow. We are praying for his quick acceptance of having to wear a helmet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from this past week...

Aging gracefully...not so much!

Turning 55