Friday was a long day, at the end of a long week.  I had 6:45 AM duty. My students took a quiz about Spherical Mirrors after a short review session.  I got all the quizzes graded, graded all the miscellaneous make-up work, typed in all the grades & posted the grade report on IGPro.  I had an after-school parent conference with a sweet girl and her lovely family and returned a parent call to the Mom of a struggling student at 5 PM, and then left the building for home.  We have a four-day week next week, followed by Spring Break.  I worked in the building past 5 PM three out of four days last week. Next year the teachers at our school will have an increased number of students, or an increase in the number of classes that we teach, or both.  We will continue to have furlough days next year.  I'm thinking about ways to make my work easier.  I think writing about it will help me. 

Comments

  1. I also think getting home earlier when you can helps too!! I know it isn't always possible with meetings, but I think you should take every opportunity you have to leave as soon as the bell rings! I love you! I think I've been coming down with something & Jonathan is finally "cutting" a tooth on the top-it's broken gum but it's still not out yet- so we haven't been up for much, we've been tired and cranky lately! I'll try to call you back this evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing from you!!! I love you. PLease give everyone a hug!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from this past week...

Turning 55

Aging gracefully...not so much!