Aging gracefully...not so much!

On Saturday I went to Shenanigans, what a great name, and got a haircut with color. I'm back to dark brown again. Maria put on a color that won't cover gray. The point being that my gray will show through & grow out, gracefully. Well, at least I don't look like a striped tiger.

P.S. I burned my forehead with a flatiron while trying to straighten my bangs. It will not stop bleeding. I put a liquid bandage on it tonight. Aging gracefully...not so much! Sorry about the shiny face, that's the grease I apply in an effort to reduce the wrinkles associated with aging. It's really working, don't you think???

Comments

  1. UGH! Aging is nice in many ways, like experience and wisdom! But the trade off is lousy! The older I get the longer it takes me to get ready in the morning! Some day I will just give it up and give in! And I think that time is approaching quickly! But Paula, you are beautiful! You are amazing and i love you so much! Watch that curling iron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope I look this good when I get to be your (still very young) age!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!! I hope it gets better soon!!
    and mommer, I'm SO glad I got great genes, I'm a lucky girl to take after you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing for Ellie