Afternoon Field Trip to Jaemor Farms - Charming


Swan Squash

 Girls just want to have fun...I'm no exception!


Very sweet lady from an Atlanta Church Group

Peeked inside - looks like speckled butter beans

"Dixie Ice Cream"
You know what grits really are?
Girls Raised in the South!

I wanted one of each

Connie

The most orderly pumpkins I've ever seen


Like I said...one of each
Martha would call this place a "good thing"
Connie introduced me to Jaemor Farms, the perfect setting for a charming Georgia afternoon. The photos were taken with my iphone. I can't believe how vivid they are. We each had a fried pie and brought back a plate of Bar-b-que for our sweet hubbies. Connie warned me about taking her photo & having it shown on the internet. Connie, I think this is a great photo that is a perfect illustration of how to gracefully eat a fried peach pie. OK, I'll take it off if you hate it.
http://www.jaemorfarms.com/

Comments

  1. that looks so fun (and charming)! iphones take such good pictures, i think.
    and she does look graceful in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from this past week...

Turning 55

Aging gracefully...not so much!