My Goals for 2011

  • Seek to become a temple ordinance worker in the Atlanta Temple.
  • Study the Book of Isaiah.
  • Continue to add family information to the New.FamilySearch.org website.
  • Increase my ability to find the delight in the ordinary. Dwell upon happiness. Brush away unhappiness.
  • Focus and improve upon my strengths.
  • Recognize that my weaknesses keep me humble & that it is possible for my weaknesses to become areas of strength.
  • Pray for guidance concerning my life's mission.
  • Be a source of support and encouragement to each member of my family.
  • Reach 125 lb weight through exercise and healthy eating.
  • Present at Georgia Science Teachers Association Conference in February.
  • Continue to improve the utility of my Physics website.
  • Stay the course!!!

Comments

  1. I really like your list of goals. I'm a huge fan of goals. I'm so glad you found my blog and like it! We do have a lot of neat connections! Thanks for giving me a shout! I've enjoyed exploring your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections from this past week...

Aging gracefully...not so much!

Turning 55